Senior action choreographer Vijay’s daughter Divya Vijay turned producer with a romantic entertainer, titled Ee Maya Peremito. The film, starring Vijay’s son Rahul Vijay and Mumbai girl Kavya Thapar, released yesterday.
But, in an unexpected development, Ee Maya Permito has landed in a controversy after several members belonging to a religious community objected against the makers using a sacred mantra in the film. Respecting the sentiments, the makers even muted the controversial scene in the film.
However, producer Divya Vijay has been getting abusive and threatening messages on her social media accounts from several members hailing from the community. This afternoon, Divya Vijay said that she is going to approach the Cyber Crime Police against a person who had sent her several derogatory and threatening messages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Music directors confirm walking out of Saaho
- Priyadarshi’s Mallesham gets a release date
- Sharwanand’s next with this director?
- Star hero’s father passes away
- Big test for Falaknukma Das
- Poll: Which of these Sharwanand films will be a bigger hit?