Senior action choreographer Vijay’s daughter Divya Vijay turned producer with a romantic entertainer, titled Ee Maya Peremito. The film, starring Vijay’s son Rahul Vijay and Mumbai girl Kavya Thapar, released yesterday.
But, in an unexpected development, Ee Maya Permito has landed in a controversy after several members belonging to a religious community objected against the makers using a sacred mantra in the film. Respecting the sentiments, the makers even muted the controversial scene in the film.
However, producer Divya Vijay has been getting abusive and threatening messages on her social media accounts from several members hailing from the community. This afternoon, Divya Vijay said that she is going to approach the Cyber Crime Police against a person who had sent her several derogatory and threatening messages.
- Akhil’s Mr Majnu seals its release date
- Poll: What did you think of F2’s teaser?
- Stage set for NTR’s trailer and audio launch
- F2 teaser- Looks solid fun
- Younge heroine becomes the most searched Indian celeb on Google