Several Tollywood stars and production houses have donated generously to the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) to offer relief to thousands of Telugu cine workers. Inspired by their peers, young producers Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi have come forward to announce their contribution.
Both the producers at Shine Screens have pledged to donate Rs 5 lakhs to the CCC. Sahu and Harish earlier produced Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s superhit romantic drama, Majili, and are currently bankrolling Nani’s Tuck Jagadish and Shiva Nirvana’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Actress Vanitha’s third marriage in doldrums
- Back to back remakes for Chiru?
- When will Krish resume Pawan Kalyan’s film?
- Nani’s Tuck Jagadish team under home quarantine
- Shahid ready with award-winning performance with Jersey