Several Tollywood stars and production houses have donated generously to the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) to offer relief to thousands of Telugu cine workers. Inspired by their peers, young producers Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi have come forward to announce their contribution.
Both the producers at Shine Screens have pledged to donate Rs 5 lakhs to the CCC. Sahu and Harish earlier produced Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s superhit romantic drama, Majili, and are currently bankrolling Nani’s Tuck Jagadish and Shiva Nirvana’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ birthday: All eyes on Radhe Shyam’s teaser
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand