Several Tollywood stars and production houses have donated generously to the Corona Crisis Charity (CCC) to offer relief to thousands of Telugu cine workers. Inspired by their peers, young producers Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi have come forward to announce their contribution.
Both the producers at Shine Screens have pledged to donate Rs 5 lakhs to the CCC. Sahu and Harish earlier produced Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s superhit romantic drama, Majili, and are currently bankrolling Nani’s Tuck Jagadish and Shiva Nirvana’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s new film aiming for an OTT release?
- Malavika Mohanan speaks about Master’s trailer
- Interesting- Navin Pauly not the first choice for Premam
- Producer trashes rumors on Bigil’s failure
- Comedian Yogi Babu on a signing spree
- Telugu version of Avengers Endgame records good TRP