Star hero Prabhas’ new film, Adipurush, under the direction of Bollywood filmmaker Om Raut, was announced a few weeks ago. The makers have also roped in noted Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan to play Lankesh in the movie.
Now, the latest news is that one of the leading young South stars will be essaying Lord Rama’s brother Laxman’s role in Adipurush. An official confirmation regarding the same will be out soon.
Touted as a mythological drama, Adipurush is expected to go on sets from January. T-Series’ Bhushan Kumar will be bankrolling this mega-budget Hindi-Telugu bilingual.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mohan Babu’s Son Of India launched- Deets inside
- Beats of Radhe Shyam – Stylish and classy
- Mahesh Babu posts amazing birthday wishes to Prabhas
- Bigg Boss 4 – Amma Rajasekhar targeting this contestant time and again
- DDLJ to re-release in 18 countries
- Shankar’s ultimatum to Indian 2’s makers?