Most of the actresses from Mumbai, Chennai and Kerala who are working in Tollywood have realised the importance of learning Telugu, which will help them understand the nuances of their dialogues and characters and thus perform better.
Following suit now is the young starlet Mehreen Kaur, who made an impressive debut with Krishnagadi Veera Prema Gadha. The actress, who has been missing the action in Tollywood due to her Bollywood debut movie Phillauri, is back in Hyderabad for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual starring Sundeep Kishan.
Soon after her arrival in the T-town, Mehreen reportedly hired a Telugu tutor and she is determined to learn the language within a few months and even dub for her characters on her own in the future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking-Do you know the cost of this Sonam Kapoor handbag
- Corona Scare- Megastar Chiranjeevi thanks the cops
- Poll : After Prabhas, who among these will be the next pan-India star?
- Exclusive interview : Eesha Rebba- 2021 will change my career in a big way
- Star actor-filmmaker announces Chandramukhi sequel
- After Kamal, Rajini offers his property to be used as Corona isolation ward