Leaving the entire Tamil film industry in a state of deep shock, young Tamil actor Dr. Sethuraman, popular for the 2013 hit romantic comedy, Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasaiya, passed away due to a massive cardiac arrest in Chennai on Thursday evening. Dr. Sethuraman was only 36 and he is survived by his wife and a child.
Dr. Sethuraman was a dermatologist by profession. He shared cordial relations with several Kollywood actors. He was a close friend of star Tamil comedian turned hero Santhanam. This led to his acting debut with Santhanam’s Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasaiya. Sethuraman went on to act in 3 more Tamil films – Vaaliba Raja (2016), Sakka Podu Podu Raja (2017), and 50/50 (2019).
Articles that might interest you:
- Two big speculations on Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Suresh Babu puts an end to rumours on Drushyam 2
- Fans anxious about Mahesh, Prabhas and Ram Charan’s health status
- Watch : Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga Streaming NOW on AHA!
- Veteran Bollywood composer Shravan Rathod passes away due to COVID-19
- Oxygen for India: Chiranjeevi’s touching tweet on Vizag Steel Plant