Leaving the entire Tamil film industry in a state of deep shock, young Tamil actor Dr. Sethuraman, popular for the 2013 hit romantic comedy, Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasaiya, passed away due to a massive cardiac arrest in Chennai on Thursday evening. Dr. Sethuraman was only 36 and he is survived by his wife and a child.
Dr. Sethuraman was a dermatologist by profession. He shared cordial relations with several Kollywood actors. He was a close friend of star Tamil comedian turned hero Santhanam. This led to his acting debut with Santhanam’s Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasaiya. Sethuraman went on to act in 3 more Tamil films – Vaaliba Raja (2016), Sakka Podu Podu Raja (2017), and 50/50 (2019).
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown Review : Mastis -Telugu Web Series on AHA
- Poll : Which of these Bollywood directors should direct Prabhas next?
- Mahesh Babu’s adorable post for his key team member
- Big update: Prabhas announces Prabhas20 first look date
- Star choreographer-director’s biopic on Saroj Khan
- George Reddy director alleges regional prejudice in Tollywood