In what could be said as a sad news, young Tamil actress, Riyamikka committed suicide in her residence in Chennai earlier today. The news reveals that the actress has been in a lot of depression for the past few days and ended her life by hanging from the ceiling fan.
The reports also suggest that as she has not been getting much work in Kollywood, Raiyamikka decided to end her life.
Riyamikka has played lead roles in Tamil films like Kundrathile Kumaranuku Kondattam and Aghori-Yin Attam Aarambam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Teaser for Samantha’s Oh Baby gets a release date
- Kabir Singh’s first single ‘Bekhayali’ tugs heartstrings
- Anushka’s hero trolled; replies with strong statement