In what could be said as a sad news, young Tamil actress, Riyamikka committed suicide in her residence in Chennai earlier today. The news reveals that the actress has been in a lot of depression for the past few days and ended her life by hanging from the ceiling fan.
The reports also suggest that as she has not been getting much work in Kollywood, Raiyamikka decided to end her life.
Riyamikka has played lead roles in Tamil films like Kundrathile Kumaranuku Kondattam and Aghori-Yin Attam Aarambam.
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy