Here’s yet another exciting buzz on the star cast of NTR Kathanayakudu, the most eagerly awaited biopic on the legendary actor and former CM of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh, NT Rama Rao. Popular young Telugu actress Eesha Rebba is rumored to have been roped in for a crucial cameo in the film.
However, Eesha’s role in NTR Kathanayakudu has been kept under wraps. Director Krish will reportedly be filming a few important scenes featuring Balakrishna and Eesha. The talented actress was last seen in NTR’s Aravindha Sametha. Her next release will be Sumanth’s Subrahmanyapuram, which is releasing on December 7.
NTR Kathanayakudu is hitting theaters on January 9. Balakrishna, Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri are co-producing this prestigious project. MM Keeravani is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani busy adjusting release dates of his next two films?
- Prabhas orders for complete shut down of works for his next
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film gets an interesting title?
- Nikhil postpones his wedding
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s film with young director
- Latest update on Ravi Teja’s dual roles in his next