Young actor Nikhil and his wife Pallavi are apparently in self imposed lockdown in the view of alarming surge in Covid cases across the country.
“Given the situation, we all should voluntarily refrain from going out unless it is of quintessential importance. Me and my wife Pallavi are staying indoors and took a pact to not go out unless it is an emergency. We hope everyone does the same,” he said.
Nikhil added that he is waiting to get himself vaccinated at the earliest. He has called off the shootings of his ongoing projects 18 Pages and Karthikeya 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s heroine bags a Hollywood offer?
- Trailer of Samantha’s The Family Man 2 gets a date
- Vijay Devarakonda to sign two more films soon
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans