It’s well known that young Telugu hero Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas will soon be making his debut in Bollywood with Prabhas-Rajamouli’s 2005 action drama Chatrapathi’s Hindi remake. The film will be directed by popular Tollywood director VV Vinayak and produced by Jayantilal Gada.
According to the latest updates, Bellamkonda Sai has temporarily shifted to Mumbai to groom himself for his big Bollywood debut. Apparently, he has rented a flat in the posh Juhu area and he will be spending at least until be wraps up the shoot. A few pictures of Sai coming out of his gym in Juhu made a splash on the internet yesterday.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to have back to back releases in a short span
- Clean U for Sreekaram – Set for a release
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- A1 Express is a solid theatrical experience
- IT Raids at Taapsee’s house in Mumbai
- Interview : Bhavani Shankar – Climax is a murder mystery with hilarious comedy
- Tentative release date locked for Allu Arjun-Koratala film?