Young Tollywood beauty Dimple Hayati was last seen sizzling in the super hit special song ‘Zarra Zarra’ in Varun Tej’s Gaddhalakonda Ganesh. Now, the latest reports reveal that Dimple has bagged Dhanush, Akshay Kumar and Sara Ali Khan’s upcoming Bollywood romance drama, Atrangi Re.
Apparently, Atrangi Re’s director Aanand L Rai was quite impressed with Dimple Hayati’s pictures and called her to Mumbai for a look test. Once the test was over, Aanand immediately cast Dimple opposite Dhanush. Apparently, Dimple will be playing the role of a dusky village belle in the movie. The shooting will resume once the situation heads back to normalcy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda to sign two more films soon
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans
- Different title loading for Pushpa 2
- Bigg Boss Divi’s Cab Stories to hit Spark OTT soon