Young Tollywood beauty Dimple Hayati was last seen sizzling in the super hit special song ‘Zarra Zarra’ in Varun Tej’s Gaddhalakonda Ganesh. Now, the latest reports reveal that Dimple has bagged Dhanush, Akshay Kumar and Sara Ali Khan’s upcoming Bollywood romance drama, Atrangi Re.
Apparently, Atrangi Re’s director Aanand L Rai was quite impressed with Dimple Hayati’s pictures and called her to Mumbai for a look test. Once the test was over, Aanand immediately cast Dimple opposite Dhanush. Apparently, Dimple will be playing the role of a dusky village belle in the movie. The shooting will resume once the situation heads back to normalcy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sankranthi 2021- Fight for more theatres starts between these two biggies
- Allu Arjun’s intro fight in Pushpa to evoke goosebumps
- Not KGF but Sanjay Dutt to shoot for this biggie next?
- Bigg Boss 4 – New entrant in the house fails to create any hype
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Prabhas fans want this combo to also happen at any cost