It’s been reported earlier that the makers of Bhale Manchi Roju and Anando Brahma will produce an ambitious biopic on the late Chief Minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh YS Rajasekhara Reddy. Titled Yatra the film will be directed by Mahi V Raghav, who directed Anando Brahma last year.
Stalwart Malayalam actor Mammootty will be reprising YS Rajasekhara Reddy in the film. The latest update from the makers reveal that Yatra will go on floors from April 9. Needless to say, the film create a huge buzz in the twin Telugu states in view of the upcoming general elections in 2019.
Vijay Chilla and Shashi Devireddy will produce the movie under 70mm Entertainments banner. This intense political drama is inspired from YSR’s historic Padayatra that redefined his political journey in 2003.
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala