Naga Chaitanya was eagerly waiting to score a hat-trick with his latest action thriller, Yuddham Sharanam. The film released to a lukewarm response on Friday. As per the latest trade updates from Krishna district, Yuddham Sharanam has collected a share of Rs. 8,64,075 on day Sunday, taking its 3-day total to Rs.27,13,936 in the region.
On the other hand, comedy hero Allari Naresh has pinned high hopes on his latest release, Meda Meeda Abbayi, an official remake of the Malayalam hit, Oru Vadakkan Selfie. MMA hit the screens on Friday to mixed reviews. In Krishna district, MMA has collected Rs.7,48,355 share on Sunday and the film’s 3-day share totals to Rs.17,43,724.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two happening young stars in talks for NVNN’s Hindi remake
- Star heroine to have two releases on Independence Day
- Here is why Jagapathi Babu walked out of Mahesh’s film
- Mahesh is my favorite hero- Bollywood heroine
- Star heroine’s remuneration demands become a new headache
- Will Mr. KK end Vikram flop streak?