It is known that ace music director Yuvan Shankar Raja converted to Islam recently and also got engaged to his lady love, Zafroon. The latest update is that Yuvan married Zafroon in a lavish wedding ceremony in Kilakarai yesterday.
This was Yuvan’s third marriage and it was mostly attended by close relatives. Yuvan is a top notch composer in Tamil and he has recently scored music for Ram Charan’s Govindudu Andari Vadele.
Well, on behalf of all of us here, we wish him the very best for his future.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims