Yuvan Shankar Raja is gearing up to complete a major milestone in his illustrious career so far. He’ll soon be composing music for Venkat Prabhu’s upcoming Tamil film Biryani which stars Karthi and Richa in lead roles. The interesting thing is that this is going to be the 100th film for which Yuvan Shankar Raja will compose music. He made his debut as a music director, at the age of 16, back in 1997 with a Tamil film titled Aravindhan. However, his first breakthrough came in 2002 with Dhanush starrer Thulluvadho Ilamai. Since then, he has been composing music for several hit films in Tamil and Telugu. Some of his films like 7/G Brindavam Colony, Adavari Matalaku Ardhalu Verule, Oy!, Billa, Aawara, Mankatha have all become musical blockbusters.
- Ranveer Singh to go all-out for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Senior actor-filmmaker Madala Rangarao passes away
- RGV to start a film school
- Kriti Kharbanda in talks for a big multi-starrer in Hindi?
- Shraddha Kapoor to begin preparing for Saina Nehwal’s biopic