YVS Chowdary has begun working towards the new schedule of his upcoming directorial venture Rey. In December, the film was extensively shot in Bangkok and after that YVS Chowdary ended up devoting all his time on Gunasekhar’s Nippu starring Ravi Teja, since he was the producer of the film. Since the film is going to release on February 17, he’s preparing to shoot Rey for few days in Hyderabad and after the release of Nippu, he’ll head to USA to shoot the remaining portions of Rey. Chiranjeevi’s newpher, Sai Dharam Tej is making his debut as a lead actor and Subrah Aiyappa and Shraddha Das are playing the lead roles. The film is a musical love story and it’ll hit the screens in summer this year.
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film