How did you bag this offer ?
I came to know that the makers were looking out for a heroine through my manager. I sent my pictures and director Anil okayed me right away.
How was it working with Kalyan Ram ?
Kalyan Ram is one of the most thorough gentlemen I have ever met. He is very professional and helped me a lot during the shoot. Not only Kalyan Ram, but the director and the entire crew took good care of me.
How was it working in Tollywood ?
Oh ! I had a wonderful time working here. I am very lucky to have debuted with NTR Arts, and this will surely help me bag many more offers here.
Are you open to doing glamorous roles ?
Why not ! An actress should never have inhibitions in doing any character. If my role requires me to wear a bikini, I am even ready for it.
Tell us about your future projects ?
I have a couple of offers which I will sign them soon. I am very eager to work here and am ready to do challenging roles.
- Interview : Palak Lalwani – I love female oriented films
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan – Manasuku Nachindi has a lot of fun elements
- Interview : Nani – Awe will leave audience in shock
- Interview : Manjula Ghattamaneni – I’m eagerly waiting to direct Mahesh and Pawan
- Interview : Venky Atluri – Thaman’s music and background score are the backbone of Tholi Prema