The film has been delayed for a long time. Do you think it will click ?
Yes ! the subject of the film is quite simple and will appeal to every section of the audience.
What is Shankara all about ?
The film is the story of how a young and innocent man faces huge trouble when he lands in a city like Hyderabad. How he comes out of it is the entire film all about.
Your role in the film ?
I play a college student who is quite simple and easy going. As I connected to the part well, it was quite easy for me to perform.
There is a rumour that you have so many financiers who are ready to invest money for you ?
Nothing like that. If that was the case, I would have done so many big budget films in my career and take huge remuneration.
That means you do not ask anyone to produce films for you ?
Yes ! till date, I have never asked anyone to produce films for me and will never do that in the future as well. Whatever comes to me, I select the best.
Future Projects ?
Pandagala Digivacchyadu is complete. I have a film with Pawan Sadhineni which is a horror comedy. Other than this my next film Appatlo Okadundevadu is in post-production phase.
- Interview : Taapsee – Anando Brahma’s concept will attract everyone
- Exclusive Interview : Mahi V Raghav – Anando Brahma is not a regular horror-comedy film
- Interview : Miryala Ravinder Reddy – Boyapati and I will again work on a project soon
- Interview : Rana Daggubati – All my risks have paid off
- Exclusive Interview : Hanu Ragahavapudi – Stylish narration will be the highlight in LIE
Articles that might interest you