Shreya is one of the few heroines who has more than 15 years experience in movies. Her latest flick Guthamiputra Satakarni with Nandamuri Balakrishna is slated for a worldwide release on January 12th. On this occasion, we had a quick chat session with her.
Q) Your reaction when you got an opportunity to work in GPSK?
After listening to the story, I immediately accepted to do this movie.This story has all emotions and I took it up as a challenge to perform my role as Vashisti Devi.
Q) What kind of homework went in for your role?
Initially, I was a bit panicked as to how I will perform this role. But the kind of support I got from Balayya sir and Krish on the sets made me comfortable and there was no looking back since then.
Q) How was it working with Balakrishna?
My age was 18 when I acted in Chennaesava Reddy. He respects his co-actors very much and I am very happy to get an opportunity to work with him again in his prestigious 100th movie.
Q) Tell us about Krish?
He is a brilliant director with perfect planning. He has clarity on each and every aspect of the movie. I used to sit with him on sets and got to know more about the life story of Satakarni.
QHow confident are you about the movie’s success?
As we are coming up with a good movie, I am very much confident on the success.Everyone worked hard for the movie and I feel that our hard work will surely be appreciated.
- Interview : Nivetha Pethuraj – Mental Madhilo’s success will bring me more offers
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Exclusive Interview : Ajay – I am the most under used actor in Tollywood
- Interview : Karthikeya – Shaan Rahman’s music is the biggest asset for our film
- Exclusive Interview : Govardhan Gajjala – Short film experience gave me a lot of confidence