Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ is being shot at a good pace. The movie’s Hyderabad schedule has been wrapped up and the next schedule will begin in Goa. This schedule is expected to be the last one and the talkie part will be wrapped up in this schedule.
The movie is going to hit the screens on January 10th 2014. Sukumar is the director of the movie and Kriti Sanon is the heroine. The film has been shot extensively in UK and Bangkok. ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ is expected to be a suspense thriller and there are lots of high voltage action sequences in the movie.
Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music for this movie and 14 Reels Entertainment banner is producing this big budget movie.
- Taapsee is in no hurry to go to Hollywood
- Disha Patani To Team Up With Hrithik?
- Taapsee’s Mulk To Highlight A Burning Issue
- Anjali’s Next Is A 3D Horror Film
- Ram Thrilled About His Trip To Spain