Nandamuri Balakrishna’s epic historical war drama Gautamiputra Satakarni has completed its 100-day theatrical run today. The film was released on January 12th as a Sankranthi festive treat and went on to become the highest grossing movie in Balayya’s career.
Gautamiputra Satakarni is still running in 3 theaters in Emmiganur, Gudur and Vijayawada. This high budget magnum opus was directed by Krish and produced by Rajeev Reddy. Shriya, Hema Malini and Kabir Bedi were seen in important roles in this movie.
- First Sight of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out this evening
- Noted channel bags satellite rights of Kaala
- Producer gives Tamanna a big shock
- Indo-German actress misses Mahesh’s film, but bags Prabhas’
- Kalyan Ram’s new film launched in style