Nandamuri Balakrishna’s epic historical war drama Gautamiputra Satakarni has completed its 100-day theatrical run today. The film was released on January 12th as a Sankranthi festive treat and went on to become the highest grossing movie in Balayya’s career.
Gautamiputra Satakarni is still running in 3 theaters in Emmiganur, Gudur and Vijayawada. This high budget magnum opus was directed by Krish and produced by Rajeev Reddy. Shriya, Hema Malini and Kabir Bedi were seen in important roles in this movie.
- Rangasthalam’s pre-release event on an auspicious day?
- Kalyan Ram to join hands with talented director?
- Star heroine to remake Vidya Balan’s film
- Poll : Whose performance did you like the most in Awe?
- Interview : Palak Lalwani – I love female oriented films