Malayalam actress Parvathy Menon is well-known to Telugu movie buffs through movies like Maryan and Uttama Villain. Parvathy has been part of acclaimed movies such as Bangalore Days, Charlie and Take Off etc.
During a recent interview with a popular English daily, Parvathy was asked if she would act in Telugu movies. Parvathy said that she would love to act in Tollywood if a right script comes her way. Parvathy has just made her Bollywood debut with the Irrfan Khan-starrer romantic drama, Qarib Qarib Singlle. The film opened to positive reviews on Friday.
- Star character artiste has no plans to join politics
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon