Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Agnyaathavaasi had a sensational start with an all-time second highest gross of $1,521,438 from North America premieres. However, the film witnessed a steep decline in collections due to disappointing word of mouth.
As per the latest updates, Agnyaathavaasi has grossed $26,934 until 2 pm on Saturday, taking its latest total to $1,836,095. At this pace, the film is expected to breach the $2 million milestone either by Sunday or Monday. However, the film needs to pull off a miracle to reach the break even figure from now on.
- Latest update on NTR’s next
- Interview : Pragya Jaiswal – Our film is a clean comedy
- Vijay Deverakonda’s tweet on Savitri causes stir
- BAN smashes Srimanthudu’s Guntur record
- My next film with Mahesh will be bigger than BAN: Koratala Siva