Maverick director Shankar is one of the most admired filmmakers in India who is often lauded for his extravagent filmmaking. It is already known that Shankar is currently in the process of making India’s biggest film Robot 2.0.
It is also known that 2.0 stars Akshay Kumar as the antagonist. Recently in an interview with a noted newspaper, Akshay Kumar was all praises about Shankar. He said, “Shankar is not a director but he is a scientist. The way he is making Robot 2.0 is just amazing”
Meanwhile, 2.0 is currently progressing briskly in Chennai. Along with Rajinikanth, the film also stars Amy Jackson. Lyca Productions are bankrolling the big budget entertainer.
- Suriya’s Singam franchise turns into an animation series
- Nithya Menen opens up about NTR biopic
- Tholi Prema and Awe’s latest US collections
- Massive set for Thala Ajith’s next
- Star comedian’s marriage date fixed