Maverick director Shankar is one of the most admired filmmakers in India who is often lauded for his extravagent filmmaking. It is already known that Shankar is currently in the process of making India’s biggest film Robot 2.0.
It is also known that 2.0 stars Akshay Kumar as the antagonist. Recently in an interview with a noted newspaper, Akshay Kumar was all praises about Shankar. He said, “Shankar is not a director but he is a scientist. The way he is making Robot 2.0 is just amazing”
Meanwhile, 2.0 is currently progressing briskly in Chennai. Along with Rajinikanth, the film also stars Amy Jackson. Lyca Productions are bankrolling the big budget entertainer.
- Sudigadu combo’s next gets a launch date
- Varun Tej to undergo special training for a space thriller
- Anasuya refutes rumors on her role in Rangasthalam
- Aamir Khan’s Secret Superstar off to a staggering start in China
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash