Maverick director Shankar is one of the most admired filmmakers in India who is often lauded for his extravagent filmmaking. It is already known that Shankar is currently in the process of making India’s biggest film Robot 2.0.
It is also known that 2.0 stars Akshay Kumar as the antagonist. Recently in an interview with a noted newspaper, Akshay Kumar was all praises about Shankar. He said, “Shankar is not a director but he is a scientist. The way he is making Robot 2.0 is just amazing”
Meanwhile, 2.0 is currently progressing briskly in Chennai. Along with Rajinikanth, the film also stars Amy Jackson. Lyca Productions are bankrolling the big budget entertainer.
- Controversial director busy with 4 films in his kitty
- Pawan questions the North-South disparity yet again
- Prabhas19’s pleasant surprise for fans tomorrow
- Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu gets a release date
- Prabhas played the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you