Comedy King Allari Naresh is going to start working for a new film soon. The muhurtham ceremony of this film was held today and regular shooting is expected to commence next month. Chinni, who directed the film ‘Veedu Theda’, is the director of this movie.
K. Ammiraju is producing this movie on Siri Cinema banner, in E.V.V. Satyanarayana’s presentation. The film is expected to have a three month production schedule and it will release in the month of May, as a summer entertainer.
Sekhar Chandra is the music director of this movie.
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
Articles that might interest you