Comedy King Allari Naresh is going to start working for a new film soon. The muhurtham ceremony of this film was held today and regular shooting is expected to commence next month. Chinni, who directed the film ‘Veedu Theda’, is the director of this movie.
K. Ammiraju is producing this movie on Siri Cinema banner, in E.V.V. Satyanarayana’s presentation. The film is expected to have a three month production schedule and it will release in the month of May, as a summer entertainer.
Sekhar Chandra is the music director of this movie.
- Raashi Khanna Thrilled About Her Role In Tholi Prema
- Tamil Film Industry Unites Over Mersal Controversy, Slams BJP
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikran project?
- I love watching horror films, but won’t act in them – Lavanya Tripathi
- Critically acclaimed Tamil film to release in Telugu