In a sensational revelation that broke recently, senior Tollywood producer Allu Aravind and Bollywood producers Madhu Mantena and Namit Malhotra have joined forces to produce a 500 crore magnum opus on the epic Ramayana.
According to the latest update, Allu Aravind is determined to carry out an extensive research as part of the film’s pre-production and he will be meeting well-known Telugu vedic scholars like Chaganti Koteswara Rao, Samavedam Shanmukha Sharma, Garikapati Narasimha Rao and Puranapanda Srinivas.
Through these interactions, Allu Aravind will be learning about the epic in a great detail and also gather important and unexplored details of the Ramayana.
- Arjun Reddy’s director lands in trouble
- Time set for JLK’s Lava teaser
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Thaman’s BGM impresses in ‘Sye Ra’
- Nithin’s next completes its first schedule
Articles that might interest you