It is well known that Stylish star Allu Arjun is busy shooting for his upcoming action entertainer in Boyapati Srinu’s direction. Tentatively titled Sarainodu, the film has Rakul Preet Singh and Catherine Tresa as female leads. The first schedule of the film has been wrapped up on August 31st.
The second schedule has kick started yesterday in Ramoji Film City and currently, a fight sequence is being canned under the supervision of stunt masters duo Ram-Laxman. Veteran actor Srikanth, who is playing a crucial role in the film, is taking part in the shoot along with Allu Arjun. Geetha Arts banner is bankrolling the film and SS Thaman is the music director.
- Raai Lakshmi to play a powerful cop in her next
- CBFC Chairman has a strong advise for artistes
- High Court orders probe into star hero’s controversial comments
- Chiranjeevi’s gesture to help ailing senior artistes wins hearts
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making