Off late, movie stars are doing their bit and are going all the way and meeting their diseased fans. Continuing that gesture stylish star Allu Arjun met a 65 year old lady named Mastanbi in Vijayawada earlier today.
Mastanbi is an ailing cancer patient and will not survive more than six months. She has been a huge Allu Ramalingiah fan and post his death, she shifted her loyalties to Allu Arjun.
As soon as she knew that she would not survive for a longer time, Mastanbi immediately told her family members that she wants to meet Bunny in person. This news was forwarded to Bunny and making no late, the star hero took some time off and met her a short while ago and spent come precious time and made dream fulfil.
- Rising Tamil comedian in Pawan-Trivikram movie?
- Sukumar’s second production venture to be shot abroad
- Interesting speculation on Prabhas’ next
- Director responds to criticism on Shruti’s fashion goof up
- Puri clears the rumors on Balayya film
Articles that might interest you