Allu Arjun is one of the few actors who have always taken care of their style quotient in films. In almost every film, he has tried to reinvent himself and he has been living up to his tag ‘Stylish Star’ in almost every film. In fact, for his previous film Iddarammayilatho, the actor did a photoshoot with nearly 60 costumes before finalising his look.
As per the latest reports, he has done it again in his upcoming film Race Gurram. Apparently, he’ll be seen as a boy next door; however, that didn’t stop him from experimenting with his look. His stylist Bhaskar told a leading newspaper that some of the accessories that Allu Arjun had used were bought from Hong Kong and then, few other costumes were flown in from Italy and London. Like his previous film, it certainly looks like Allu Arjun has spent a bomb on his costumes and styling in this film.
Surender Reddy has directed the film and Shruti Haasan is the lead actress in this action entertainer. Thaman has scored the music and the audio will be launched on March 16.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23