For the first time since its existence, the IIFA Awards are set to take place in Hyderabad under the title, IIFA Utsavam. Organizers are aiming to host a star studded event, with stars from Bollywood and South Indian Film Industries set to come together and honour the best of the best. In the past, stars like Shah Rukh Khan, Shahid Kapoor and Ranveer Singh have provided entertainment by hosting the IIFA events.
Allu Sirish, an upcoming talent in the TFI, has been chosen to host the awards this year. Sirish is especially known to have a good rapport with many stars and has quite an extensive knowledge of the industry. Sirish has signed on to host the Telugu segment of the IIFA awards. The actor, who is currently shooting for his film with Parasuram under Geetha Arts banner, stated that he is quite excited to host the prestigious event.
IIFA Utsavam Awards Ceremony is going to be held on the 5th and 6th of December at Gachibowli stadium, Hyderabad.
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
- There’s still a lot of positivity in this world: Allu Arjun
- I got Gabbar Singh because of my attitude: Harish Shankar
- Dangal’s success will help Baahubali 2 in China: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you