Amala Paul is reportedly in talks with Radha Mohan for his upcoming bilingual film Gauravam, according to the latest buzz in the industry. Earlier, the film was supposed to be made with Naga Chaitanya in lead role; however, now Radha Mohan has approached Allu Sirish to play the lead and the buzz is that he has given his nod. While talks between Amala Paul and Radha Mohan are still in initial stages, an announcement about the film’s cast is expected to be made soon. Meanwhile, Allu Sirish is also planning to star in the Tamil remake of 100% Love.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many
- Pawan Kalyan holds meetings with mega heroes