Mohan Krishna Indraganti’s Ami Thumi is one of the surprise hits in recent times and the film received a good response from urban areas in particular. The comedy film had Adivi Sesh, Srinivas Avasarala, Eesha and Vennela Kishore in lead roles.
As per the latest buzz, the film’s satellite rights have been sold to ETV. Although details about the deal haven’t been revealed, the film is said to have fetched a decent amount for satellite rights.
PG Vinda was the cinematographer and Mani Sharma composed the music. Vennela Kishore, in particular, was praised unanimously for his performance in the film.
- Star character artiste has no plans to join politics
- Vishnu’s Voter’s first look to be unveiled soon
- Poll : Which aspect of Khakee did you like the most?
- Interview : Nara Rohit – Working on Balakrishnudu was a new experience for me
- Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film to commence soon