According to the latest buzz doing the film circles, young and talented music director Anup Rubens is being considered as the music director for the ANR, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya film. Anup Rubens had an impressive year in 2012 and gave the blockbuster music in Ishq. Vikram Kumar, who had earlier made Ishq, is going to direct the film.
Currently pre-production is going on in full swing and film is set to kickoff in June. Several top actresses are being considered to be paired up with Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya and it remains to be seen who bags the lucky chance. But for now it seems like Anup Rubens is set to get the golden chance in this historical movie in Tollywood.
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
- Lavanya Refutes Rumours About Her Next Film
- DJ’s day 1 Ceded and Uttarandhra collections
Articles that might interest you