According to the latest buzz doing the film circles, young and talented music director Anup Rubens is being considered as the music director for the ANR, Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya film. Anup Rubens had an impressive year in 2012 and gave the blockbuster music in Ishq. Vikram Kumar, who had earlier made Ishq, is going to direct the film.
Currently pre-production is going on in full swing and film is set to kickoff in June. Several top actresses are being considered to be paired up with Nagarjuna and Naga Chaitanya and it remains to be seen who bags the lucky chance. But for now it seems like Anup Rubens is set to get the golden chance in this historical movie in Tollywood.
- Upset with Rajamouli? Tamannaah clarifies
- Rarandoi Veduka Chudham’s audio to be out soon?
- Baahubali’s Mumbai premiere cancelled
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
Articles that might interest you