When it comes to remunerations, it looks like ‘old is gold’ for the Telugu Film Industry. A report was published today in a leading Telugu daily about the remunerations of our heroines and heading the list were Anushka and Nayanatara. The report says that these two actresses charge about 1.15 Crores per film.
Kajal, Ileana and Tamanna are close behind at about 1 Crore per movie, followed by Samantha and Trisha at about Rs 80 Lakhs. Shruti Haasan and Tapsee, who have not made too much of an impact recently are the 50- 60 lakhs figure. This sure is an interesting breakup and it goes to show where our heroines stand with respect to commercial potential.
- Naa Peru Surya’s ‘Sainika’ song for a special occasion
- Achari America Yatra’s pre-release event gets a date
- RGV’s GST Lands In Yet Another Controversy
- Anushka credits those two for her fabulous career
- Taapsee To Play A Shooter In Her Next