Remember the handsome hero who stole a million hearts in Mani Ratnam’s ‘Roja’ and ‘Bombay’ ? Well, the handsome Aravind Swamy is coming back to movies after taking a long break. As we reported earlier, the movie is ‘Kadal’ and it is a bilingual. Aravind Swamy is very excited about his comeback to the screen and he has been working rigorously to get himself into shape. The actor recently met up with Bollywood legend Anupam Kher recently and the photo you see above was tweeted by Anupam Kher himself.
“Met up with my friend @thearvindswami after a long time. He looks younger and is excited about Mani Ratnam’s film.:)” , tweeted Anupam Kher. Aravind Swamy was 20 when he shot for ‘Dalapathy’, and 21 when he shot for ‘Roja’. He is now 42 years old. Let us see what magic he can create this time around.
- Star directors to play key roles in Mahanati
- NTR’s next becomes hot topic of discussion
- Poll : Which is Pawan Kalyan’s best performance to date?
- Ram Charan gives an insight into Rangasthalam’s vintage setting
- Stage set for Daggubatti junior’s entry