Remember the handsome hero who stole a million hearts in Mani Ratnam’s ‘Roja’ and ‘Bombay’ ? Well, the handsome Aravind Swamy is coming back to movies after taking a long break. As we reported earlier, the movie is ‘Kadal’ and it is a bilingual. Aravind Swamy is very excited about his comeback to the screen and he has been working rigorously to get himself into shape. The actor recently met up with Bollywood legend Anupam Kher recently and the photo you see above was tweeted by Anupam Kher himself.
“Met up with my friend @thearvindswami after a long time. He looks younger and is excited about Mani Ratnam’s film.:)” , tweeted Anupam Kher. Aravind Swamy was 20 when he shot for ‘Dalapathy’, and 21 when he shot for ‘Roja’. He is now 42 years old. Let us see what magic he can create this time around.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks