Vijay Deverakonda’s Arjun Reddy is being hailed as a game changer for Tollywood. The film’s bold and path-breaking content have won appreciation from all quarters. All this positive buzz has turned Arjun Reddy into a blockbuster.
On its 8th day, Arjun Reddy has collected a decent share of Rs.2,36,927 in Krishna district. With this, Arjun Reddy has collected a whopping Rs. 81,45,183 in its 8-day theatrical run in this area.
Director Sandeep Vanga has left the film fraternity and movie lovers in awe with his debut film. Heroine Shalini too has won many hearts for her endearing performance as Preeti. Pranay Vanga produced Arjun Reddy under Bhadrakali Films banner.
- Mahesh, BAN’s team to visit Tirupati
- Chennai model joins Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA
- Press Note : Nirvana Cinema Bags Another Interesting Project
- Sai-Pooja Hegde’s Saakshyam seals its release date
- Mahesh lands in Vijayawada, To Promote BAN