India’s biggest film to date, Baahubali 2 is finally gearing up for a release this Friday and the buzz in the Godavari region is huge. The news is that the film has been sold for 9.7 and 9.1 crores in east and west Godavari regions respectively.
Prabhas is a huge star in this region as he belongs to the small town of Bheemavaram. Special fan shows are being planned in these towns and crazy fans have started their own celebrations to mark the release of the film.
Slated to release in over 8000 screens to date, Baahubali 2 is India’s costliest film to date.
- Arjun Reddy’s director lands in trouble
- Time set for JLK’s Lava teaser
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Thaman’s BGM impresses in ‘Sye Ra’
- Nithin’s next completes its first schedule
Articles that might interest you