India’s biggest film to date, Baahubali 2 is finally gearing up for a release this Friday and the buzz in the Godavari region is huge. The news is that the film has been sold for 9.7 and 9.1 crores in east and west Godavari regions respectively.
Prabhas is a huge star in this region as he belongs to the small town of Bheemavaram. Special fan shows are being planned in these towns and crazy fans have started their own celebrations to mark the release of the film.
Slated to release in over 8000 screens to date, Baahubali 2 is India’s costliest film to date.
- Prabhas requests Bollywood stars not to address him as ‘Sir’
- Rakul excited about her Bollywood comeback
- Rajini to leave for the US for medical check-up
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer is riveting and intriguing
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
Articles that might interest you