Ace director S.S. Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali 2 – The Conclusion’ is already doing stunning pre-release business. The movie’s shoot is coming close to an end and the unit is planning to wrap up everything by the month of December. Recently, we have reported that the Nizam rights were picked up for a jaw dropping figure close to 50 crores.
The movie is slated for a release in the last week of April and unlike the first part, the makers are reportedly taking due care about the timelines for the second part. The movie unit is confident that the release date will not be missed this time around and it is being said that the distribution is being done with this understanding.
Arka Mediaworks is producing this big budget period epic.
- Will this dream combo materialize for Allu Arjun’s Tamil debut?
- Mahesh shoots inside the CM chamber
- Mohan Babu To Strike Back In An Emotional Avatar
- Raj Tarun Gears Up For His Next
- Sirish’s Next To Be Shot In Bangalore