Awaiting the release of the highly anticipated Dictator, actor Balakrishna is nothing short of satisfied. While movies always made him happy it is his simplicity and his mantra of being fit which makes him joyful he said.
On one hand, he can be seen performing all the action scenes by himself without the aid of a body double and on the other front he is a doting grandfather who is immersed in bringing up his grandson Devansh.
“I am a simple man and I follow my routine of waking up at 3.30 am and doing my bit”, he quips. Admitting that he loves him family and has given them utmost freedom, he concludes by mentioning that he loves being positive and energetic all the time.
- Mersal combo set to repeat for the third time?
- Tamil Actress Keen To Work With Prabhas
- I Don’t Feel The Need To Experiment : Ravi Teja
- Charan-Boyapati film for Dasara, 2018?
- Backdrop of Mohan Babu’s next revealed