Nandamuri Balakrishna is a talented actor and is known for his dialogue delivery. However, he took all the guests at the success meet of Srimannarayana by surprise recently, with an impromptu singing performance. He sang the song ‘Chalaki Chupulathone’. Balakrishna launched into the song quite unexpectedly, while addressing the guests. His performance was met with enthusiastic cheers and claps.
Balakrishna and the production team of ‘Srimannarayana’ took part in the success meet and expressed happiness at the movie’s reception. Balakrishna appreciated director Ravi Chavali for bringing out the story as it was narrated to him.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser