Nandamuri Balakrishna is a talented actor and is known for his dialogue delivery. However, he took all the guests at the success meet of Srimannarayana by surprise recently, with an impromptu singing performance. He sang the song ‘Chalaki Chupulathone’. Balakrishna launched into the song quite unexpectedly, while addressing the guests. His performance was met with enthusiastic cheers and claps.
Balakrishna and the production team of ‘Srimannarayana’ took part in the success meet and expressed happiness at the movie’s reception. Balakrishna appreciated director Ravi Chavali for bringing out the story as it was narrated to him.
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Ravi Teja’s next from December end
- Agnyatavasi’s teaser to be a feast for fans
- Tamannaah to perform stunts in her next Bollywood flick
- Suriya impresses with own dubbing in Gang’s teaser