Sometime back, we had reported that Balakrishna met with a minor accident during one of his shoots, and was advised total bed rest. Latest update is that he has recovered well, and has rejoined the shoot now. A fresh schedule has started, and some key scenes are being shot on Balakrishna and M S Narayana.
This yet untitled action entertainer has Trisha as the female lead, and Satya Dev as the director. This is Balayya’s first film post his successful election in 2014.
- Keshava team kick-starts promotional tours
- Protests against India’s most expensive film
- Kajal Has A Blast In Paris
- Anushka to be replaced in her Bollywood debut movie?
- Sam still calls me sir : Nagarjuna
Articles that might interest you