Sometime back, we had reported that Balakrishna met with a minor accident during one of his shoots, and was advised total bed rest. Latest update is that he has recovered well, and has rejoined the shoot now. A fresh schedule has started, and some key scenes are being shot on Balakrishna and M S Narayana.
This yet untitled action entertainer has Trisha as the female lead, and Satya Dev as the director. This is Balayya’s first film post his successful election in 2014.
- Ravi Teja to romance two heroines in his next
- Sukumar’s complete de-styling for Ram Charan
- Senior heroine’s wish to explore Tollywood
- AP government sanctions special permission for Baahubali
- Charan-Sukumar film’s first schedule to wrap up soon
Articles that might interest you