Even as the diehard Nandamuri fans are thrilled with his uber cool avatars in the film’s audio release posters, Nandamuri Balakrishna’s commitment while shooting the climax fight sequence for Dictator has left the film’s unit spellbound. We have recently reported that Balayya is shooting for the climax fight episode under action choreographer Ravi Vatman’s supervision.
Director Sriwass has designed a grand climax episode which features nearly150 fighters and as per the inside buzz, Balayya has been completely involved in his role and apparently, he even refused to use a dupe while shooting several risky stunts. It is indeed admirable of Balayya for displaying such enthusiasm even at the age of 55.
Dictator is gearing up for its grand audio launch on December 20 in Amaravati. The film will hit the screens on the 14th of January.
- Suspense on NBK101 to be revealed shortly?
- Poll: Will Sai Dharam Tej score a much-needed hit with Winner?
- Pawan content with Katamarayudu
- Trisha bags much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Miya George – Political drama in Yaman attracted me a lot
Articles that might interest you