If the ongoing reports are to be believed, popular film star Nandamuri Balakrishna has an unexpected surprise for his fans. As per the latest reports, Balayya is all set to don a singer’s avatar and croon for a song in his upcoming action entertainer, Dictator. The film was launched a month ago and the regular shooting will commence from the 20th of this month.
Dictator has its music composed by young composer SS Thaman. Already, Thaman completed recording for a couple of songs and he evinced his interest to rope in Balayya for a song. In the past, Thaman made several top stars to sing for his tunes and if at all this news of Balayya jamming with Thaman comes true, it will surely be a sweet surprise for fans.
Dictator will be directed by Sriwass and the film has Anjali and Sonal Chauhan playing the female leads.
- ‘Jyothika Is A Lioness,’ Says Suriya’s Father
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign
- Young hero to marry the winner of a bridal contest
- Viral sensation Priya Prakash moves Supreme Court
- Rana completes eight years in the industry