Ravi Teja, Shruti Haasan starrer Balupu is going to hit the screens on June 28. Earlier, the makers were planning to release the film on June 21, but the latest buzz is that the film’s release has been pushed by almost a week. Gopichand Malineni has directed the film and PVP has produced the film under PVP Cinema banner. Ravi Teja is playing a powerful mass role which has two different shades in this mass entertainer. Anjali will be seen in an important role. Recently, during the audio launch, Gopichand Malineni said, “Ravi Teja has done a remarkable job in the film and the action sequences are going to be the major highlight.” Moreover, it’s the first time that Shruti Haasan has done an ultra-glam role and her role in the film has plenty of comic overtones. Most part of the film has been shot in Hyderabad, Vizag and couple of songs were shot in Portugal. S S Thaman has scored the music.
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends
- Nithya Menen Is Finally Learning To Sing
- Mahanubhavudu becomes Sharwanand’s highest overseas grosser