With less than a day to go for Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger to hit the screen, the pre-release business of this film is still continuing to impress big time. If the latest reports are to go by, the satellite rights of the film have been sold for a whopping 7.5 crores.
There was a stiff competition as some leading channels were fighting hard for these rights. Finally, the rights have been bagged by popular channel Gemini TV.
Directed by Sampath Nandi, Bengal Tiger has Tamannah and Raashi Khanna as the female lead. Radha Mohan is the producer and Bheems has composed the music.
- We’ll not let Pawan step his foot in Rayalaseema
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Charan’s film with Aishwarya Rai creates a stutter
- Most satisfying hit of my career: Nikhil on Keshava
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan in Bollywood director’s Tollywood debut
Articles that might interest you