As expected, Ravi Teja’s Bengal Tiger opened to some positive review all over. The film is doing exceptionally well in the B and C centers and according to the latest update, the action entertainer has collected a total share of 2 crores 17 lakhs in the Nizam area on the first day of its release.
Ravi Teja’s powerful performance and the huge comedy doses have worked for the film big time. Directed by Sampath Nandi, this film has Tamannah and Raashi Khanna as the female leads. Music is by Bheems and Bollywood actor, Boman Irani played a negative role.
With the weekend setting in, the collections are bound to improve big time and make merry for the producers.
- 2.0 makers grab Spyder’s Tamil version
- Taapsee Keen To Do More Hard-Hitting Films
- Shekhar Kammula’s prediction comes true
- Fidaa’s latest collections
- Rakul all set to sign yet another biggie?
Articles that might interest you