Senior hero Jagapathi Babu is one of the most busiest character artistes with a handful of big ticket movies in all the film industries down South. Jagapathi Babu is relishing the accolades he has been receiving for his role in his Malayalam debut, Manyam Puli.
Very soon, the handsome actor will be seen in the role of a 60-year-old man in the movie, which has been titled Patel Sir. This film showcases a poignant relationship between an old man and a visually challenged girl. More details about the movie’s cast and crew will be revealed soon.
- Dangal director to shoot a film in the Konaseema region
- Macho actor’s negative role in his next?
- Anna Hazare in Telugu director’s Hindi film
- Vishnu’s next completes its first schedule
- Mohan Babu set for his comeback
Articles that might interest you