The Govt is expected to issue a GO to single screens ,asking them to screen 5 shows a day,instead of the traditional 4. This should increase revenues for small and medium budget films along with big budget movies. Small and medium budget films rely heavily on single screens and unlike the big budget films which enjoy multiple shows a day in multiplexes, these films rarely get a shot beyond the 4 shows available in a day.
With the addition of the 5th show, the rider is that one show a day must be exclusively allotted for a small film, irrespective of the demand for big films at any given point of time.
- Bunny Ropes In A Tutor For DJ
- Stage is all set for Baahubali extravaganza
- RGV spews venom on Pawan Kalyan yet again
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
Articles that might interest you