Universal actor Kamal Haasan is busy shooting for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual thriller titled Cheekati Rajyam (Thoongavanam in Tamil). The film was launched a couple of months ago and the shooting part is on the verge of completion. Currently, the final schedule is going on in Chennai. Rajesh M Selva, a close associate of Kamal Haasan, is the director.
The film, which is being simultaneously shot in Telugu and Tamil, also features Prakash Raj and Satyaraj in crucial roles. Trisha Krishnan is the female lead and young actress Madhu Shalini is essaying an important role. Ghibran is composing tunes and Shanu Verghese is handling the cinematography. Raaj Kamal Films is producing this film.
- Adivi Sesh opens up about Goodachari
- Yet Another Star Actress In Talks For Harish Shankar’s Next
- Special Column : Exploring a song – Gaali Vaaluga
- Trisha Reveals Her Strangest Habit
- Star Comedian Gets Emotional About His New Film