Universal actor Kamal Haasan is busy shooting for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual thriller titled Cheekati Rajyam (Thoongavanam in Tamil). The film was launched a couple of months ago and the shooting part is on the verge of completion. Currently, the final schedule is going on in Chennai. Rajesh M Selva, a close associate of Kamal Haasan, is the director.
The film, which is being simultaneously shot in Telugu and Tamil, also features Prakash Raj and Satyaraj in crucial roles. Trisha Krishnan is the female lead and young actress Madhu Shalini is essaying an important role. Ghibran is composing tunes and Shanu Verghese is handling the cinematography. Raaj Kamal Films is producing this film.
- Star hero as chief guest in Spyder’s Tamil launch?
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Bollywood actress secretly ties the Knot
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s Lucknow schedule ends abruptly
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
Articles that might interest you