As many of you know, Megastar Chiranjeevi has visited the Cannes Film Festival. The former actor and Union Minister is spending time with international filmmakers at the event, to promote India as an attractive option for film tourism.
Chiranjeevi met with ‘Life of Pi’ director Ang Lee,the French Cultural Minister Aureli Filippetti and the Cannes Film Festival director Jil Jacob. Chiranjeevi promised to speed up the process of issuing permissions to foreigners interested in shooting films in India.
Megapower Star Ram Charan, his wife Upasana Kamineni and Chiranjeevi’s wife Surekha also attended the event along with Chiranjeevi.
- Star character artiste all set for directorial debut
- Baahubali duo Rajamouli and Shobu invest in a startup
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Kajal’s role in Kalyan Ram’s MLA revealed