As many of you know, Megastar Chiranjeevi has visited the Cannes Film Festival. The former actor and Union Minister is spending time with international filmmakers at the event, to promote India as an attractive option for film tourism.
Chiranjeevi met with ‘Life of Pi’ director Ang Lee,the French Cultural Minister Aureli Filippetti and the Cannes Film Festival director Jil Jacob. Chiranjeevi promised to speed up the process of issuing permissions to foreigners interested in shooting films in India.
Megapower Star Ram Charan, his wife Upasana Kamineni and Chiranjeevi’s wife Surekha also attended the event along with Chiranjeevi.
- Star hero donates Rs.10 lakhs to retired cops trust
- Poll : Which of these films are you looking forward to this week?
- Young hero hikes his remuneration
- Bunny-Sukumar project becomes hot topic
- Catherine Tresa to romance star hero?