As many of you know, Megastar Chiranjeevi has visited the Cannes Film Festival. The former actor and Union Minister is spending time with international filmmakers at the event, to promote India as an attractive option for film tourism.
Chiranjeevi met with ‘Life of Pi’ director Ang Lee,the French Cultural Minister Aureli Filippetti and the Cannes Film Festival director Jil Jacob. Chiranjeevi promised to speed up the process of issuing permissions to foreigners interested in shooting films in India.
Megapower Star Ram Charan, his wife Upasana Kamineni and Chiranjeevi’s wife Surekha also attended the event along with Chiranjeevi.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links