We all know that Superstar Rajnikant’s latest flick Lingaa is gearing up for a grand release on December 12. This most anticipated movie is not only releasing in Tamil but has also been dubbed in Telugu as well.
The Telugu audio will be released tomorrow at a grand event in Hyderabad. According to the latest buzz, we hear that the filmmakers are planning to invite Megastar Chiranjeevi as the chief guest for this audio launch.
Rajinikanth and his team have already reached Hyderabad. The film’s female leads Anushka, Sonakshi Sinha, music director AR Rahman and director KS Ravi Kumar among others will be gracing this event. Jagapathi Babu will be seen as the antagonist in this flick, in which Rajini plays a dual role.
- Interview : Chaitanya Akkineni- Samantha has been the calming factor in my life
- Shruthi Haasan makes some bold statements
- Talented actress roped in for Rajini’s next?
- Keshava promotional tour getting good response
- Rajamouli’s voice-over for his father’s film
Articles that might interest you